Peace Garden Assistant at True Nature
True Nature Healing Arts
We're Hiring! Peace Garden Assistant at True Nature
- The assistant will help in small-scale landscape operations such as a maintenance and installation of our consciously developed Peace Garden. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, has the ability to clearly follow directions, is motivated, and not afraid to get a little dirty!
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding to care for garden areas to high caliber, and an eager willingness to learn and work hard!
- Tasks include soil cultivation, bed preparation, herbaceous landscaping installation, creation of compost, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, harvesting, pruning, and other various garden-related tasks.
- HOURS: 20-30hrs/week (seasonal)
- DETAILS: Previous gardening, landscaping, or farming experience desired, as well as strong work ethic. Interest in permaculture and biodynamics is a plus. Physical ability to lift 30+ lbs work outside in the elements and love nature.
- APPLY: email resume to email@example.com