Mindful Life Program
- Education Services
- Personal Development
The Mindful Life Program (MLP), Co-Founded by John Bruna and Mark Molony, is a comprehensive mindfulness program that integrates the four key areas of mindfulness; attention, wisdom, values, and an open heart.
There is much more to mindfulness than present moment awareness. Mindfulness includes and facilitates the ability to bring wisdom into the moments of your life, recognizing unhealthy habits and tendencies and cultivating the ability to make healthy choices that are in alignment with your values and the life you define is meaningful.
With deep roots in the ancient wisdom and contemplative cultures, mindfulness is now recognized by modern psychology and science as a proven method to manage stress, improve attention, and acquire emotional and mental balance.
Drawing from years of training, personal practice and application in daily life, MLP provides participants with skills that are practical, accessible, and universal.
• Practical - methods are effective and can be put into practice right away.
• Accessible - clearly presented with tangible examples that make sense.
• Universal - is an inclusive program that can benefit anyone regardless of their culture, religion, spiritual path or philosophy.
- Mindful Life Community- https://www.mindfullifeprogram.org/mindful-life-community/
- Mindfulness in Recovery- https://www.mindfulnessinrecovery.org
- Courses- https://www.mindfullifeprogram.org/programs/courses/
- Retreats- https://www.mindfullifeprogram.org/programs/retreats/
- Teacher Training - https://www.mindfullifeprogram.org/mlp-teacher-training-and-certification/
Member EventsTuesday Jan 29, 2019Tuesday Feb 5, 2019Tuesday Feb 12, 2019Tuesday Feb 19, 2019